It's one thing to have to deal with your spouse or ex-spouse’s narcissism. But what about when it
hurts your kids?
A narcissistic parent can harmfully affect your child’s view of you, themselves, God,
and the world in general.Too often that narcissistic parent uses your child as a tool to hurt you, and
their manipulation and abuse can have long-term consequences on your child’s development and
Unfortunately, children do not get to choose their parents, but they can learn how to have a healthy,
productive relationship, even with a narcissistic parent.In this 14-day journey toward healing and
wholeness, Laurel Slade-Waggoner helps you develop the tools and strategies you and your children need in order to be equipped to deal with a narcissistic parent, including practical ways to:
• co-parent with a narcissist
• build your child’s trust
• neutralize narcissistic triangulation and smear campaigns against you
• equip your children to resist narcissist bribery and other forms of manipulation
• teach your children to be assertive, set boundaries, and ask for what they need
• educate your children on healthy relating so they can recognize unhealthy relating
• and much more
As a former victim of narcissistic control and abuse, Laurel knows firsthand the challenges you face.
As a licensed professional counselor and therapist, she has spent years developing and testing the tools and strategies in this book.
So, what are you waiting for? Your journey of healing for your family starts here.
top of page